LOCAL DESIGN-AND-BUILD SWARM DRONES:
Since 2016, we have built drones for indoor and outdoor applications. And now, we have Swarm drones that offer economical drone operations never before possible.
Why Swarm? Multiple drones can be deployed simultaneously, even by a single operator. Subject to local flying regulations.
The Swarm drones are suitable for a variety of applications e.g
- Warehousing or indoor factory applications e.g. material handling
- Aerial delivery, infrastructure inspection, agriculture
- Surveillance, Search & Rescue or specialized applications
- Powerful CUAV-A6 flight controller integrated with on-board AI processor
- Failsafe battery connector with typically 45 mins flight
- Up to 10km long-range OFDM compliant with the new MCMC/EASA law
- Autonomous operations with drone-to-drone communication capability
- High precision compass and low interference
- Dual front and back 10-pin payload universal interface allowing 2 devices simultaneously e.g. a camera in front and a customised payload at the rear
- No secret data transfer to external servers, compliant with data protection law
- Six stable and safe rotors for precision flight and with safety measures
- Robust Ground Control Station with 15.6” touch screen, voice output and complete with flight planning and control software.
- Two units of GCS can be configured and run as separate Pilot and Co-Pilot (Payload Operator) mode
- Can fly in the rain IP54
- Customisable to your requirements